Monday 24 November 2008

Progress so far

The last couple of weeks my bankroll has been up and down like kangaroos in the mating season


I have been playing alot of full tilt poker's $26 guaranteed tournaments and just couldn't keep the pots coming towards me enough to sustain a stack where I didn't need to push and be at the mercy of luck.

These wore my bankroll down which portrays my money management skills.

Last night I managed to take down a small $10 rebuy tournament for $750 which was a massive relief, I was lucky on the final table to be able to fold my way to heads up, even though I had a 9:1 chip deficit this play was so truly awful at heads up play I managed to climb my way back and take the match.


Today I won a satellite to Full Tilt's $750k gtd tournament which has a buy in of $216 and it had 3600 runners.
It started off strong with a few nice hands but didn't get paid for them and the blinds were so low it didnt increase my stack enough relative to the later blinds.
On my table I had a well known player called Danny Ryan who plays under the name of THE__D__RY who later took me out around 800th which was 300 players away from the money. I pushed on QQ and he had KK. Cooler

NextBest1

1 comment:

TEAMDOBB said...

get the dobbas linked to ya site matey and good luck with it.

Ive linked you on ours matey

http://teamdobbs.blogspot.com/